Saturday, July 7, 2012

Something has changed since my first post here.

Just in case it's not obvious, I no longer identify as a leftist libertarian. I don't see myself as being any particular place on the left/right spectrum. I think it's useful for some people, but placing me anywhere on that spectrum will lead to an inaccurate picture of where I'm coming from. As for libertarianism, as well as political anarchism, those are highly disputed labels, and whether you think one of them applies to me I'll leave up to you. Two things that have stood the test of time as my views have shifted are philosophical anarchism (meaning that I don't accept any philosophical justifications for the state's legitimacy) and a general preference for decentralizing both economic and political power.

No comments: